Saturday, November 20, 2010

Visit the Farmers Market in Wye

A marvellous market with local products of Wye. They have some impressive vegs here (look at the colours and the sprouts - I never saw them like this!), and imposing meat as well. I didn't buy the one on the photo, but a nice, fresh venison fillet. Just shot in the fields (I imagine). I even bought some awesome preserved fruits with brandy & whisky for my christmas dessert in Amsterdam.

Oh, I wish my boyfriend was here! He's a better cook than I am. He would have loved it here and invited all the Kent Wifes to eat at his table. (Why am I not like that?)

Last but not least I introduced the word 'undercooled' for one of the Kent Wifes on the market. She never heart of it - and maybe it's not an English word - but she quite liked it, I think.

Otherwise, now they will definitely ban me forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment